TPCI…Timely. Productive. Cost-effective. Innovative.
|The Phillips Company, Inc., 6330 East 100 South, Columbus, IN 47201 Phone: 812-378-3797||Design/site maintenance: BigFish Design, Inc,|
Working hard for our customers, celebrating our talents, and building relationships – these goals define TPCI:
1. Celebrating the skills of our employees. We want to empower our staff with the necessary elements for a fulfilling and productive career.
2. Commitment to our customers. Our primary mission as a company consists of providing excellent and timely services to our customers.
3. Company growth and financial strength. We want to ensure that our performance lives up to the expectations of our investors, suppliers, and all stakeholders.
4. Partnership. We want to build partnerships with our customers and suppliers based on the values of mutual respect and integrity.
5. Community service. This plays an important role at TPCI: We want to build a strong relationship between our employees and our community.
TPCI values good performance, honesty, and integrity.
We celebrate with you.
We want to empower our staff with the necessary elements for a fulfilling and productive career.